Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Long time, no post.

So, it's been a while since I last posted. I have been doing lots of eating, but not lots of photography.
I recently had a dinner with a couple of girls from school and one of the boyfriends. Since I was finishing work around dinner time I suggested we just stayed at Westfield and went to one of the restaurants. There's not a whole lot of choice but it was convenient. We ended up at Groove Train. I'm not the biggest fan of Groove Train but it has a lot of choice so it's good for people who are fussy eaters (which I am clearly not).

Overall, Groove Train isn't too bad. It's a nice setting. The sun was way too bright for 7pm, though and they had no real blinds to draw across the room. It was a killer sitting there for so long with the sun in our eyes. But, the meals weren't too bad. Decent serves for a decent price.

Now on to the photos. I hardly remember what we ate.



 Shared entree: Eggplant chips. These were tasty. Really crunchy on the outside, with a pillowy inside.


My main: Penne with tuna, tomatoes and olives. It wasn't too bad actually, once they got my order right.


Cookie's main: Some kind of pizza.


Leanne's main: Some kind of salad. Maybe one of the lamb ones.


Evelyn's main: Some kind of curry or something. I just remember the mashed sweet potatoes. Who doesn't love some sweet potato mash?

1 comment:

  1. Where's Groove Train at shoppo? I have no idea where anything is anymore...

    ReplyDelete